Laryngeal Instrument Holder
Laryngeal Instrument Holder, for training use only.
222 in stock
- Order in The Next to get it by January 23, 2022
- Real Time 382 Visitor Right Now
- Guarantee safe checkout
Return and Refund policy
We are committed for your satisfaction! our customer service will make your return experience an easy one.
MEDISIMU is confident in our product and services, and proud to give you a Money-Back Guarantee and the ability to buy with confidence knowing that you have 30 days return the products and get your payment back, If for any reason, no questions asked.
A full refund will be given as long as the product returned within 30 days upon its receipt, and in its original condition.
If you want to receive a different product under our money back guarantee scheme, please let us know in the CONTACT US form.
We will process the return within 10 working days of receiving your goods.
You can purchase from MEDISIMU with complete confidence and peace of mind. As standard we provide a 30 day money back guarantee. please see our MONEY BACK GUARANTY.
These return guidelines must be followed in order to receive a refund:
1. Product must be in new, resalable, unmarked condition and well packed.
2. A Return Material Authorisation number (RMA) is always required. To obtain an RMA number, please call us using the CONTACT US form.
3. To ensure prompt return processing, please attach the original invoice the RMA number that you received from us before sending the return.
4. Please keep hold of all the original packaging. If you do not have all of the original packaging but wish to return goods within the money back guarantee period, all items must be placed in a sturdy cardboard box with appropriate packaging material to protect and stop the item moving around in order to prevent the item getting scratched or damaged. We cannot accept responsibility for any item that is damaged due to insufficient packaging, and your return and refund may be refused if the item is not packaged correctly.
This guarantee scheme excludes goods that are damaged in transit.
In the unlikely event that your goods are damaged during transit to you please inform us as soon as possible, and at the latest within 7 days of receipt, with pictures taken before opening, and we will quickly replace the item or offer you a refund.
Once your return is received and inspected by our warehouse staff, we will process your refund (usually within 3 business days of receipt).
Shipping, pay-pal or credit card commission and handling charges will not be refunded. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take 2-5 business days after your credit is applied to post to your account.
We proudly stand behind the quality of our product at MEDISIMU. We will warranty all against defects in material or workmanship, non-clearance items, defects or failures for One Year Warranty from the date of purchase. If we determines the Product is defective, we will repair or replace the Product (part) at no charge.
We reserve the right to refuse warranty on any item that appears to be damaged by misuse, modification or repair.
This warranty does not cover:
Small cosmetic damage or damage that is beyond our control, abuse, or any modification to any part of the Product,
Damage due to improper operation or maintenance, disposables, natural erosion of devices.
Attempted repair by anyone other than a trained technician of Medisale.
The warranty will void if the product's serial number has been altered or removed from it.
Our warranty and service can be applied via e-mail, telephone conversation, Skype, Whats-app, Zoom.
To help expedite the process please use our Contact Us form for your first apply, and describe the current situation and attach some photos that show the problem.
The finale provided warranty certificate cover all needed information.
After the expiration of the warranty period we will provide service upon request.
TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE:
You must ask for RMA number via e-mail BEFORE sending back the product.
The Product must be sent in its original packaging, or well packed against any delivery damages.
Shipping, or any other commissions and handling charges shall be covered by the customer.
The shipment must be insured for its full value. Uninsured parcels are sent at YOUR RISK for loss or damage.
Have a question?
Laryngeal Instrument Holder
to use with VocaTrainer – simulator for laryngeal microsurgery
|Dimensions||40 × 15 × 5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
- Sale! New Quick view